Rogue Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Rogue Application

Postby Cogent » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:34 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):

Mutfak - Level 60 Paladin on Blackrock server (in a bwl/aq40 farming guild)
Aseenus - Level 60 Warrior on Frostmourne server (its my pvp character)

Im applying for this guild for my new main which is Cogent

Email we can contact you at: aseenus@hotmail.com

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 38 - Im not in a guild at the moment anyways.. even when i am it doesnt affect me leveling up wat so ever, i simply use the LFG Channel, the reason im applying for this guild is to get a head start for end game

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 40 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Right now im Assassination/Subtelety (so i can have imp sap) but because imp sap isnt needed in raiding im gonna go Assassination/Combat

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: no
Are you Attuned for BWL: no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: no

But because im attuned to all these on my mains i will get them all in around 2 days or so when i hit 60, there all easy except ony chain takes a bit of time

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ZG, MC, AQ20, Onyxia, BWL, AQ40, little bit of naxx

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: yes if i have to, for raids assination / combat spec is suitable so i doubt u guys will ask me too ><

Have you read the About Us section of this website? I looked for it but couldnt find it anywhere, if u link it i will read it

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Shmit

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Saturdays at 6 server time)? yup, i do suggest that raiding should be on more days then once a week..

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? allready got it yup

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)

ok.. let me start with..

- Diablo 1 = gave me my first experiance for RPG's, it taught me how to farm levels and spend many hours trying to down a boss
- Diablo 2 = same as diablo 1 but after playing diablo 2 i really gotta feel for rpg's, it also gave me my first feel for PvP
- Neverwinter nights = same as diablo 2
- Runescape = my first MMORPG, played it for 4 years, dont let the dodgy graphics fool you, this is by far one of the best games in the world, this was the first game that i played which i joined a "clan" and learned how to cooperate/organise/pvp etc.. In runescape we used to have 200 vs 200 people clan wars
- Lineage 2 = Played for 6 months, it was nice but something about it wasnt right
- Guild Wars = My most recent mmorpg, played this for a year, i pvped on a daily occasion for 10 hours at end

and now WoW :)

i also played many other mmorpgs either on trial accounts or beta versions

Previous Guilds: no guilds on this server
Why did you Leave that guild: :P

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: not that i know of

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!

- I have plenty of end game experiance, after playing several times on public test realms iv realised that rogue is my favourite class so i rolled on this server, i see this guild with potential, i am not high enough to raid yet and this guild isnt really far in raiding, so by the time im 60 this guild will be a organised guild and i can then enjoy raiding in this guild, wat i can offer the guild is experiance and someone who actually listens while raiding, people that dont listen shit me up the wall :P

Any other personal information you think might be helpful

nope thats about it
Cogent

Postby Jedem » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:59 pm

Invite sent to applicant, welcome aboard.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment