here ya go

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

here ya go

Postby Brownstalker » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:32 am

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Brownstalker

Email we can contact you at:
Ha21stings@yahoo.com
Your age: 22

Class: NE Hunter

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? 375 mining, 200 Engineering

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) 0/31/30

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yes

Any heroic keys? not yet

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
MC

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? sure

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Tweeb and osilis

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? work schedule based on 2 weeks: Week one-Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday, Sunday
Week two-Wednesday and Thursday. 5:45Pm CST-5:45AM CST

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I have vent, not sure where to get CTRadi

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) only one

Previous Guilds: ? none really that i ran with, just guilds i was in to have a good time

Why did you Leave that guild: ? in search of a raiding guild

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: tweeb or osilis, the 2 that sent me here

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) pie

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? i reckon

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! i'm just looking for a raiding guild to get my gear. that's about all i can tell ya

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a sense of humor.
Brownstalker

Postby Jedem » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:53 am

applicant accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment