Moderators: Officers, Admins

Peramalan - 60 human priest

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:51 am

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Peramalan

Email we can contact you at: cuakuokfung@yahoo.com

Class: priest

Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? 300 tailor

Current Spec: 23 disc / 28 holy

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: yes

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available:
all of ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony. I've done 4 bosses in BWL and 1 in Naxx.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?
Yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? I've been looking around for a good guild on Ursin ever since I transferred from Wildhammer and AoA would be a good fit for me in my opinion. Ezzy referred me to this website.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? I should be able to

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I have vent and CTraid, however, CTraid is not working since the 2.0.1 patch.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
EQ1, FFXI, Guild Wars.

Previous Guilds: None on Ursin
Why did you Leave that guild: ?

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?:

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
I enjoy both parts of the game, PvE and PvP. Lately, I've seen a lot of your members in PvP since the patch and I like how they work together. I love learning new instances, both raids and 5 mans. I think I will be a good fit, especially with the upcoming expansion.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful

If you guys are curious, I love healing. I know this sounds weird but I've done shadow and smite spec before and in groups priests should always heal and be specced for it in order to help the group advance.

Regarding my gear, there is nothing in game that I really want at the moment. There are a few pieces in BWL that would help me out as far as getting my +healing up. At this moment, I am working on getting the 1h healing mace and off-hand from PvP reward (which would bring my +healing up to 824).

Welcome!

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:10 am

Approved, Welcome to Avengers of Azeroth.
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment