Application - Elendalas Lvl70 Protection Warrior

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application - Elendalas Lvl70 Protection Warrior

Postby sbogill » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:01 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Elendalas (main alt: Longfinger, 69 night elf rogue)

Link to your armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Elendalas

Email we can contact you at: sbogill@hotmail.com

Your name: John

Your age: 40

Your location: Kentucky, USA

Class: Warrior

Current Level: 70

Professions? Mining, Skinning

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? No
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? No
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? No

Any heroic keys? no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? Have moderate to extensive experience tanking most 5-man instances in PUGs

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Yes - Current spec 10/5/46 protection/tank

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? Yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Jiliny, Sammi, Nevysin

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars, WoW

Previous Guilds: ? Animaniacs, Brothers of War, Wrath of God
Why did you leave that guild: ? Looking for more from a guild. Looking for a guild with mature/adult players. Want to get away from childishness.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Jiliny, Sammi

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Yes

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Any

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I want to get in a serious guild with predominantly mature/adult players. Also, I want to re-unite with my old friends Jiliny and Sammi.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Nothing special
sbogill

Postby Jedem » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:19 pm

whisper me in game and we can set up a run
Jedem
Venke
Viidy
Garyslove
Thom
Oslis
Berticus
Virgil
Izak
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Rowann » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Dear God he has been in Star wars Galaxies. He prob already knows you jed...
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Jedem » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Star Wars > no faces like you
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Jedem » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:25 am

Welcome aboard Pinto!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment