Application-Devorah 70 NEH, deep marks spec.

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application-Devorah 70 NEH, deep marks spec.

Postby Sguyster » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Main is Devorah 70 NEH, deep marks spec. also have Jonathan 70 Gnome Rogue, 31/0/30 assasination sub spec.

Link to your armory: wowarmory unresponsive due to maintenance issues.

Email we can contact you at: sguyster@yahoo.com

Your name: Steve

Your age: 42

Your location: Kentucky, USA

Class: hunter

Current Level: 70

Professions? LW, Skinning

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? No
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? No
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? No

Any heroic keys? no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? Have considerable experience in high level instances in PUGs and GGs.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Yes, would do what was needed.

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? Yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Jiliny, Sammi, Nevysin

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Yes i would say a reasonable amount of the time.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Guild Wars, WoW

Previous Guilds: ? Animaniacs, Brothers of War, Wrath of God
Why did you leave that guild: ? Looking for more from a guild. Looking for a guild with mature/adult players.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Jiliny, Sammi i have instanced with both of them together and separately.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Yes

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Any

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! have been in a few guilds that were kinda dog eat dog. i understand from my friends jilly and sammi this is not the case with AOA. also want to do content further into the game than i have historically as i really enjoy game content and storylines. also would like to have access to better equipment than what is available at AH.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Nothing special
Sguyster

Postby Rowann » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 am

Catch me in game and lets talk.

Sisteralex
Sephrinaa
Rowann
Chianasdream
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Rowann » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Application approved!
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment