Jiliny application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Jiliny application

Postby Jiliny » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:27 pm Post subject: Application Template! Applications must be in this format

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

What will be the name of your MAIN character in AoA: Jiliny & Sneakijili m

Link to your Warcraft armory information: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Jiliny
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Sneakijili

Email we can contact you at: Jiliny@hotmail.com

Your real name (first name only is fine): Cori

Your age: not telling that

Your location: Rochester, NY

Class: Druid & Rogue

Current Level: 70 & 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you:

Professions? Skinner & 375 Leatherworker, & herbalist

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Boomkin & Subtley rogue

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? Yes & No
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? Yes & not yet

Any heroic keys? Yes & some on rogue

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: Kara to Prince and some ZA on Druid, just regular instances on rogue

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: My gear is really spect for boomkin so would suck to respec.

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid?
Yes & almost on rogue. Working toward better gear on her.
Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Was in AoA and would like to return

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5pm server time)? Yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) EQ & EQ II

Previous Guilds: Animaniacs and AoA
Why did you leave (or do you want to leave) that guild: Left for friends, but no other guild was as fun as AoA and I miss all the people there.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: My good friends, Ryan and Nevysin and Wygr

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake of course

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? as long as I can't get pregnant from that!

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Anytime

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I loved AoA when I was in it and its more fun raiding with friends. I miss my friends.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a sense of humor.
Jiliny - Moonkins Rule
Jiliny

Postby Rowann » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi Jill,

If I recall correctly, you left AoA because other people were leaving. I am sure you can understand my concern that you might repeat the same pattern. Can you please provide us with more detail about (i) why you would want to come back (ii) how you would feel about us coaching you on raiding skills and (iii) why does your application not reflect all of the guilds you were in since you left AoA (for this point can you please update your application with the guild names and the reason why you left)?

Thanks.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Jiliny

Postby Jiliny » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Yes, I did follow friends. When you play with someone 24/7 its hard not to be in the same guild as they are. We went to Oracles about a day before it fell apart. Then we got into the Gallery and it was so big and I had a hard time even relating with all those people. AoA felt like family and the people were great. I can understand your thinking I would leave again, however I really don't think you have to worry. Bigger guilds are too confusing not like the friends I had made with AoA. Hopefully you will invite me back.
Jiliny - Moonkins Rule
Jiliny

Postby Rowann » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Welcome Back jill.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment