Link to your armory:

Email we can contact you at: c4vesla@yahoo.com

Your name: Chad

Your age: 29

Your location: Alabama

Class: mage, rogue, priest, warlock

Current Level: 70, 54, 27, 32

Professions? 371 engineer, 375 tailor, 335, lw

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) ss on rogue, prot of war, gonna be healing on druid

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yes

Any heroic keys? all on 70s

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? yes, mc, bwl, and all of kara on mage,

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? yes

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? on 70s yes.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) former member

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) been on wow since inception, on ursin a year after that. before.

Previous Guilds: aoa, wanted
Why did you leave that guild: Listened to my friend Lygr and then got deployed and he moved my characters for me

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: alanii , lygr, several.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesepie!!

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? yes

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: anytime im on alot

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! i enjoyed being a part of the guild before and ever since i left i havent found any other guild that felt like home. Not to mention Jed is funny.. some of the bs talks are amuzing

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I would like to apologize for leaving the guild before. i was foolish for every listening to Lygr
torrie

Postby Dniel » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:35 pm

maybe im not reading this right but ..
Class: mage, rogue, priest, warlock

2 lines later ..
Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) ss on rogue, prot of war, gonna be healing on druid

:?:
Dniel

Postby Rowann » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Torrie,

GOOD to hear from you!

Before the officers give this application any considertion I want to raise three things.

(1) Our records seem to indicate that you left the guild without so much as dicussing it with an officer. Typically when someone does this they are not permitted back. Can you please explain why you feel we whould over look this?

(2) Your application DOES seem remarkably similar to Lygr's which indicates a lack of effort. Can you explain this?

(3) You indicate on your application that Lygr talked you into leaving. My concern here is two-fold. (1) I would like Lygr to comment on this statement and (2) I would like to understand why you might not leave just because someone else is moving on, again.

Please review your application as well as respond to the new questions I have posed, before requesting that we consider it.

Thanks,

I hope you are well.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Lygr comments...

Postby tygr4 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Torrie and i are real life friends. when i left the guild i did ask for him to come with me. he follows me in guilds so we can play a lot together. If he doesnt get in will i leave?Absolutely not. I made a promise that i would never leave again and this is what i hold to.

Torrie is an asset to whatever guild he is in. he has helped guildees in this guild before. He will be a string player and asset to AOA once again if he is reinvited. he was been wanting to come back to AOA since he left.

Torrie's application is similar to mine because i helped him fill it out because he was unsure what to put, and was afraid to put down something wrong. So , yes our apps are a lot alike, and he will hold to any promises he made in that app, as well as anything he says.

Torrie is hard working and trustworthy, please reinvite.
ImageImage
tygr4

application reply for torrie

Postby torrie » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Ok! please pardon the posting of your reply to the applicaiton. I want to make sure that I answer each question thourghly. Torrie

(1) Our records seem to indicate that you left the guild without so much as dicussing it with an officer. Typically when someone does this they are not permitted back. Can you please explain why you feel we whould over look this? Well to be honest, I didn't have any real intentions to leave AOA to begin with. I was happy and satisfied with the progression with in the guild. I felt that I had something to offer. As far as leaving AOA, I spoke with Jed, briefly before doing anything. It was a relatively quick transition, but that was partily do to real world events that were taking place at the time. As ya'll may or may not know Lygr (Jake) is a real life friend in the military with myself. During different times we have looked after one anothers accounts while the other was busy or deployed and what not. I don't necessary expect you to overlook anything, if it is your policy not to except people that don't provide enough time to talk with guild officers I understand! But I will be forth coming about it, and ask for another opportunity in AOA.

(2) Your application DOES seem remarkably similar to Lygr's which indicates a lack of effort. Can you explain this? I apologize for the lack of effort. you are correct, it is a copied version of Lygr's application. I apparently missed changing information. I'm not a Protection warrior or a healing druid. When I spoke with him about attempting to rejoin AOA, I told him that I don't remeber how to file an applicaiton. He told me how and but left out some details such as what is expected on the application. I reviewed and copied his and attempted to tailor it with my information to ensure the basics were covered.

(3) You indicate on your application that Lygr talked you into leaving. My concern here is two-fold. (1) I would like Lygr to comment on this statement and (2) I would like to understand why you might not leave just because someone else is moving on, again. Hmmm. Lygr is a real life friend and he gets to play wow much more than I do. My personal life has been very chaotic and hectic. I trust him and because he is a friend I try to support him also. And that includes apparently bad desicions. I have felt since leaving that it was a wrong move to leave AOA. Honestly I can't tell you wether or not I would move on if someone left, I doubt it and if it were to happen it would be on one condition, if Lygr happen to ask me to. I seriously doubt that would happen because I know how much he wants to be in AOA.

Thanks again,
Torrie
torrie

Postby Rowann » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:55 am

Torrie,

Thanks For your response.

Please contact me in game. I should be on after 8 pm (central) this evening.

-Ro
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment