What will be the name of your MAIN character in AoA:Tracedawg

Link to your Warcraft armory information:

Email we can contact you at:t-r3x1992@hotmail.com

Your real name (first name only is fine):Tanin

Your age:16

Your location:goreville

Class:Paladin

Current Level:70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you:

Professions?Mining

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)Holy

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ?not for sure
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? not for sure
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ?no
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ?yes

Any heroic keys? all of them

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
Karazhan all bosses, Gruul's Lair, Mag's Lair, and Bear boss in ZA

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?Yes

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid?( You have to register for the forum to see the topic)yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Dniel

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)?yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes (vent does not work, However I can watch a video on any boss I have not done to be able to raid).

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
Everquest, Guild Wars, Hellgate London, aslon calls 2
Previous Guilds: ?Domain of the Dragon(my alt guild) Soldiers of Light, ultimate sacrifice
Why did you leave (or do you want to leave) that guild: ? They fell apart

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Sammarah, and Ariann

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake!

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?yes

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Anytime just pst me in the game.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! well I've heard that you are a fun guild that raids and I really miss raiding.
tracedawg

Return to Recruitment